Familiarization and Operational Training
This course aims to make attendants aware of the current legislation, present the steps needed to comply with it, along with key dates and the necessary actions to be taken at every stage of the implementation.
Who Should Attend this workshop: This course is tailored for all engineers to achieve in depth understanding of ME Engines – familiarization, operation, maintenance, fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Introduction and Working Principle of Electronic Engine.
- MOP Operation.
- ECS, Electronic Control, Hydraulic and Sub System.
- Operation from Bridge, ECR & Local Operating Platform.
- Study of PMI and CoCoS for Performance Analysis & Optimization.
- Display, capture & analysis of Indicator Diagrams, Power Cards & Draw Card.
- Alarms, Slowdowns & Shutdowns conditions.
- Operation of Main Switchboard, Power Management System and Emergency Switchboard.
- Operation of Auxiliary, Purification, Bunker, Inert gas system, Steam, Ballast and sub machineries.
- Lining up of Machinery Pipeline Systems such as LT/HT FW, SW, Lube oil, Fuel Oil, Compressed Air, Steam and Sub-System.
- Demonstrating the working principle and operation of machinery through cross-section and graphical animation.
- Assessment and record keeping.
- 3-D walk through of the Engine Room with realistic visualization of the machinery space
Instructor: Alok Kumar
Graduated as a Marine Engineer on 1980, Alok Kumar first worked for the Shipping Corporation of India and upon joining a Cyprus based firm, from 1990 onwards, he became a Chief Engineer working for multiple Foreign companies. Following a 17 years’ career in the industry, Mr Alok has an extensive experience operating internal combustion engines of all types, capacities and speeds and has experienced dealing with owners, managers and crew members originating from all over the world. The apex of his career, was reached when he took delivery of two brand new ships, Maersk Alfirk and Maersk Lota. Highly competent on controlling engine systems ranging from pneumatic to fully computerized, Alok’s is capable of using the latest models of main Engines MAN B&W ME as well as Wartsila Sulzer RT flex, among other major engine manufacturers. Furthermore, his experience sets him capable of troubleshooting any mechanical and electronic failures, associated with systems like Radars or satellite communications.
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY ON COURSES SCHEDULE AND WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
For additional information, please contact us directly at:
Tel. 210 9530680 Ext. 201 & 205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.kclgroup.gr
Technical courses are offered as required by TMSA 3 elements 2,4,7,10,14