To provide trainees :
A basic knowledge of RTFLEX Engine Components, Engine Control Systems and WECS9520 Control System and practice at engine simulator.
Who Should Attend this workshop: Chief, 2nd and 3rd engineers, as well as, Technical Superintendents
- General Knowledge by using a multimeter
- Sensors in practices: PT 100 sensors, general knowledge for thermocouple , types K-J thermocouples, pressure transducers , 4-20 mA pressure transducer, pressure transmitter.
- General knowledge for Crank Angle sensors- Tacho systems
- Basic Engine concept (VIDEO).
- Schematic of the common rail system Injection Control Unit (ICU)- working principles , function(VIDEO), injection control piston.
- Exhaust Valve Control Unit (VCU)- working principles , function(VIDEO).
- Electronic Control System WECS_9250
- Standard Monitoring system, FCM 20 diagram ( FCModule 20 CA1 –CA2).
- Supply Unit lubrication system(Lubrication module and lubrication Quill)
- CA Sensor ( Dismantling –assembling-adjusting – fitting tooth belt – belt tension- possible failure
- Local Operating Panel (LOP)
- Operation service (visual checks on daily rounds
- Alarm setting – pressure and temperature range- inspection intervals – indicator diagram
- Adjustment Pcomp- PMI by closing-opening exhaust valve
- Adjustment Cyl-Lubrication (set rate to all cylinders and individual cylinder).
- Adjustment Pmax by earlier injection and checking diagrams PV and diagram Combustion’s.
- Cut out injection system for a cylinder
- Operation in heavy sea mode
- Operation in Local Control Panel
- Trouble shooting during operation
- Trouble shooting during starting
- Failure, defect and troubleshooting of Electronic Controlled Engine
Instructor: Alok Kumar
Graduated as a Marine Engineer on 1980, Alok Kumar first worked for the Shipping Corporation of India and upon joining a Cyprus based firm, from 1990 onwards, he became a Chief Engineer working for multiple Foreign companies. Following a 17 years’ career in the industry, Mr Alok has an extensive experience operating internal combustion engines of all types, capacities and speeds and has experienced dealing with owners, managers and crew members originating from all over the world. The apex of his career, was reached when he took delivery of two brand new ships, Maersk Alfirk and Maersk Lota. Highly competent on controlling engine systems ranging from pneumatic to fully computerized, Alok’s is capable of using the latest models of main Engines MAN B&W ME as well as Wartsila Sulzer RT flex, among other major engine manufacturers. Furthermore, his experience sets him capable of troubleshooting any mechanical and electronic failures, associated with systems like Radars or satellite communications.
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY ON COURSES SCHEDULE AND WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
For additional information, please contact us directly at:
Tel. 210 9530680 Ext. 201 & 205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.kclgroup.gr
Technical courses are offered as required by TMSA 3 elements 2,4,7,10,14