What is branding | Why we need it | From B2B to H2H | Personal Branding
Brand, Brand name, Branding. Words that tend to become so common in today’s business talk, that everyone seem to know what these terms really mean. It is true, they’ve been around for some time now, especially in particular sectors of the market. And the fact is that, if you are in business, any business, you do branding daily! Whether you know it, or not (hopefully the latter is not your case!).
But what do they really mean? And why you need them?
- What marketing has to do with branding?
- Is it something for products and for “commercial” use only?
- Is it for companies or for persons also?
- Can branding change the way the market perceives your company?
- How can you build your brand and how should you manage it?
- What makes Perception fundamental and what communication has to do with this?
- Who is responsible for the brand and who provide its content?
- What is USP and why it is so important?
- Should your company own a Vision and a Mission statement?
- Which are your company’s Values and why they should be visible and transparent?
These are some of the vital questions regarding this effective, results-oriented “tool” called Branding. We will address them all and many more, in the “Branding 1-0-1” interactive seminar, and we will explore how organized implementation of branding methodology can improve your company’s reputation and competitiveness.
Methodology: A step-by-step approach to Branding and Marketing, focused on the way they work and the benefits of their everyday use. Complicated terms presented in a simple way, leading to understanding and useability. A brief analysis on the basics of branding, the point where “acting on your brand” begins, and “reacting to what the market say about you” stops being the only way you do business.
By completing this training, you will be more familiar with:
- What branding is and does. And how.
- Why it is relevant to what you do and how you do it.
- Basic, but very important terms, that come straight from the market.
- The way your target audience shapes Perception on you and on your competition.
- How you can implement a branding project and shape your brand.
- Your ”tangible” benefits from implementing “intangible” methods like branding.
- Terms like “Brand Values” and “Brand Promise” can really do for your balance sheet.
- The advantage of having a Brand you deserve. And the cost of not having it.
Instructor: Dimosthenis Broussalis
Branding Expert | Brand Builder | Storyteller
Branding and Communications expert, founding member and General Director of DASC Branding. Since 1983, specializes in integrated branding projects (Brand Strategy and Identity building), holding a leading position in his field in Greece. His portfolio includes Corporate Image and Identity branding projects, Product image and Identity branding projects, Retail Identity branding projects for some of the more significant Greek companies. As a member of potentia team, D. Broussalis innovatively implements Branding methodology and values to modern Shipping and coined the term “Shipping Branding” to the sector. During the recent decade, he actively contributes to the Greek exports attempt, assisting dynamic Greek companies to achieve their goals. Some of the most successful branding placements of Greek branded products in the international market are signed by D. Broussalis and DASC Team. What set these benchmark branding projects apart is their Strategic approach and the full support provided. Destination branding, Tourism branding and international Trending are also among his core thematic, and an integral part of his Seminars and Workshops activity. Projects, in which D. Broussalis contributed and supervised, have been repeatedly awarded, published and exhibited in Greece and abroad. Dimosthenis Broussalis is a keynote speaker in numerous Greek and international conferences and congresses, and a member of several experts boards and jury committees.
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY ON COURSES SCHEDULE AND WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
For additional information, please contact us directly at:
Tel. 210 9530680 Ext. 201 & 205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.kclgroup.gr
Technical courses are offered as required by TMSA 3 elements 2,4,7,10,14