- Simulation Training includes:
- MOP Operation including maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Adjustment of various parameters on MOP.
- Study of Electronic control system, Construction of HCU and HPS units, Hydraulic and Sub System.
- Normal and Emergency Operation from Bridge, ECR & Local Operating Platform.
- Study of PMI, indicators diagrams and CoCoS for Performance Analysis & Optimization. Auto tuning and manual tuning of main engine.
- Alarms, Slowdowns & Shutdowns conditions.
- Function test and troubleshooting of MPC, HCU/HPS, FIVA, fuel injector and exhaust valve sensors.
- Calibration of ECS and Tacho sensors.
- Trouble shooting and systematic analyses during single or multiple failures through parameters and graphs.
- Practical case studies.
- Simulator Panels
- Assessment and record keeping.
Course is suitable for Trouble shooting, Management and Electrical Engineers to enhance competence and analyzing different faulty conditions in dealing with Electronic Controlled Engine
The trainee has been familiarized with the simulator and simulated ship.
Start Date: 25/11/2019
End Date: 28/11/2019
Duration: 24 Hours
Instructor: Alok Kumar
Location: 26 Akti Poseidonos – Piraeus
Graduated as a Marine Engineer on 1980, Alok Kumar first worked for the Shipping Corporation of India and upon joining a Cyprus based firm, from 1990 onwards, he became a Chief Engineer working for multiple Foreign companies. Following a 17 years’ career in the industry, Mr Alok has an extensive experience operating internal combustion engines of all types, capacities and speeds and has experienced dealing with owners, managers and crew members originating from all over the world. The apex of his career, was reached when he took delivery of two brand new ships, Maersk Alfirk and Maersk Lota. Highly competent on controlling engine systems ranging from pneumatic to fully computerized, Alok’s is capable of using the latest models of main Engines MAN B&W ME as well as Wartsila Sulzer RT flex, among other major engine manufacturers. Furthermore, his experience sets him capable of troubleshooting any mechanical and electronic failures, associated with systems like Radars or satellite communications.
WE OFFER FLEXIBILITY ON COURSES SCHEDULE AND WE CAN ACCOMMODATE YOUR NEEDS
For additional information, please contact us directly at:
Tel. 210 9530680 Ext. 201 & 205
Email: email@example.com | Web: www.kclgroup.gr, www.qms-mtc.com
Technical courses are offered as required by TMSA 3 elements 2,4,7,10,14