To provide professional consulting services to maritime and marine-related stakeholders’ in order to implement optimal management systems, in accordance with international standards and best-in-class practice.
Operational complexities, uncertainties and changes are inherent within all business functions, but more so in shipping. Identifying assessing and managing these risks is an essential part of business strategy to maximize opportunities and avoid surprises. With the ability to respond and adapt to changing circumstances and emergencies at short notice, KCL Group offers a pragmatic ‘can do’ approach to operate in key business environments.
By optimally combining technical expertise, resources and with due respect to international maritime, business regulations and best practices, KCL Group offers client centric, turn-key projects and solutions – at shore, at sea, in port, at anchor. In response to efficient marine management systems optimization, we offer the following fully customized services to meet, and exceed, customer
and fleet needs:
– ISM/ISPS/ISO9/14/31/ILO/OHSAS Assurance Schemes (Development, Re-Drafting, Best Practice Compliance, Monitoring, Auditing)
– SSQHE Management System Integration & Legislation Compliance
– On Behalf of P&I/Claims Underwriters
– Assessment, with Custom made Risk Library Software)
– Extensive Management System Optimization (on behalf of claims underwriters)
– Business & Operational Risk Assessment & Management (Hazard Identification, Consequence & Probability Assessment, with easy to use & robust software applications for risk library)
– ILO MLC 2006 Ship/Shore Integration with SMS
– MLC 2006 Food and Catering On Board Inspection & Training (A 3.2)
– Change Management Consultancy
– Ship Energy Efficiency Performance & Compliance
– Vetting of Maritime Security Service Companies iaw BIMCO/BMP Practices
– Projects upon Client Request