To provide professional consulting services to maritime and marine-related stakeholders’ in order to develop, implement and maintain effective and optimal management systems, in accordance with international standards and best-in-class practice.
Operational complexities, uncertainties and changes are inherent within all business functions, but more so in shipping. Identifying, assessing and managing these risks is an essential part of business strategy to maximize opportunities and avoid surprises.
With the ability to respond and adapt to changing circumstances and emergencies at short notice, KCL Group offers a pragmatic ‘can do’ approach by optimizing the client’s management system to operate in key business environments. With a proven blend of optimally combining technical expertise, resources and with due respect to international maritime, business regulations and best practices, KCL Group offers client centric and cost effective turn-key projects and solutions – at shore, at sea, in port, or at anchor.
- ISM/ISPS/ISO9/14/27/31/ILO/OHSAS Assurance Schemes (development, re-drafting, best practice compliance, monitoring, auditing, ship/shore, all vessel types)
- Safety, Security, Quality, Risk, Environmental & Health Management System Integration & Legislation Follow Up
- Management System Digitization (for faster search with on-line electronic forms for records completion through information ‘mining’)
- Extensive Management System Optimization (on behalf of claims underwriters, ship/shore, all vessel types)
- Advisory/2nd Party Audits for selection and provision of maritime security services security guards & Improvement/Action Plan
- Operational Risk Assessment & Management, Hazard Identification, Consequence & Probability Assessment (with easy to use and robust software applications linking to risk assessment library of 200+ shipboard operations & additional safety/control measures)
- ILO MLC 2006 SMS Update (gap analysis, compliance audits, tailor made labor management system company manual, customized familiarization training, ship/shore)
- Incident Investigation & Casualty Analysis (after major accidents, incidents, claims, casualties, vessel detention)
- Damage Consequence Assessment Expertise (provided in collaboration with NTUA)
- Forensic & Expert Witness Support
- Change Management Consultancy
- Vetting/Pre-Vetting/TVMSA/TOTS (gap analysis, compliance audits, monitoring, on line database submissions, ship/shore)
- Benchmarking / KPI Consultancy
- Environmental Risk Management
- Ship Energy Efficiency Performance and Compliance
- Projects upon client request